Mitch co-founded Timeslips Corp, which grew to become the largest time tracking Software Company in the world before it was sold to Sage PLC in 1998. Then Mitch went on to join long-time friend Chet Holmes as President, later to join forces with Tony Robbins and together created Business Breakthroughs, International with nearly 300 staff and about $25M in sales.
In 2015, Mitch published his #1 Amazon Bestseller: “The Invisible Organization” which is the CEO’s guide to creating a fully virtual organization.
Now Mitch is building certification & licensing programs which companies use to generate insane profits while exploding their sales.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The story behind how Mitch built a time tracking software company
- What he learned from working with Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes
- How persistence brought Chet and Mitch together, forming a lifelong friendship and working relationship
- The work it took to develop and implement Ultimate Business Mastery Summit 2008
- How to take a one-time event and turn it into a system that continually generates revenue
- Tricks to get people to do stuff
- How giving things away for free can lead to incredible profit
- How Mitch was able to run a company as CEO from a spare bedroom in his home
- What lasting advice Jay Abraham gave to Mitch
- How passion can be a driving force that leads to success
- How Mitch bounced back when the business he was developing became obsolete
- Why you should never be in so much of a rush that you compromise your values or impede your growth
- The importance of great customer service
- Why a good idea can’t stand on its own and implementation is just as important
- Why Mitch does what he does to continually help other people
Products mentioned in this podcast:
How to contact Mitch: